We have found as a family that it is very difficult to ask for help, especially when you don’t know what you will need or what you will face in the next hours, days, weeks, months and years ahead. But, we have learned that in opening up, we have been overwhelmed by the outpouring of support from our: family; friends; church; work; school; community in general; and even complete strangers we have met along the way. We have received many meals prepared, gift cards for restaurants and shopping, cards with prayers and encouragement and so many other thoughtful and creative gifts. There have been bake sales like “Treats for Travis” and “Travis’ Travel Fund” which were amazing. Yet, many people continue to ask us how they can help. So, below are several ways you can help.
We have been so blessed and words just don’t seem to be enough but we are eternally grateful for all that you do. Thank you so very much from the bottom of our hearts!
Tony, Lynne, Tyler and Travis
- First and foremost, your Prayers and Messages of Encouragement keep us strong and help us continue to fight the fight and Kick Cancer. Since we love receiving and reading your messages, don’t forget to sign our Guestbook!
- You can Subscribe to our Journal so that you can follow along with our journey and be amazed and inspired by the heroics of Travis the Warrior on a continual basis.
- You can show your outward support through sporting some “Travis the Warrior” Gear (T-shirts, Buttons, etc). Just so you know, Lime Green is Travis’ favorite color and you will always be visible in the dark. ;o)
- Organization Donations can be made in honor of Travis the Warrior to any of the following organizations who continue to support Cancer patients and their fight to beat this horrible disease:
- Rady Children’s Hospital
- Ronald McDonald House-San Diego
- Ronald McDonald House
- Make-A-Wish Foundation-San Diego
- Make-A-Wish Foundation
- Relay for Life-American Cancer Society
- Relay for Life-Carlsbad, CA
- American Cancer Society
- Grind for Life
- Pedal the Cause-San Diego
- Over the Edge for Brain Cancer
- Kids ‘n Cancer-Camp Agape
- MD Anderson Cancer Treatment Center
- Friends of Jaclyn Foundation
- Friends of Scott Foundation
- Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- City of Hope
- Susan G. Komen